Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Posting

Up to now, I've tried to post a review, translation or discussion at least once a week. But I'm incredibly busy with other things at the moment, and will be until summer. I expect that I'm going to be posting less for a while. I will have one more post this week though.

In case you haven't noticed, my usual pattern is one detective story post followed by one children's literature post, and mostly every other detective story author will be female (or male, depending where you start). Since this is a self referential post, I'll explain a convention I'm using now. If I give a book title or author's name in Japanese and English, then if there's a link in the Japanese part, it probably goes to a page in Japanese somewhere, if there's a link in the English, it will go to a page in English. I only developed the convention a few months after I'd started, so there will be some early posts where that doesn't apply. Also, as a reminder, if you want to know if I've written about a Japanese writer and can't find the name in the labels (since they're in Japanese and not in alphabetical order), the catalogue page (in the tab at the top of this page) lists reviews and translations in author order.


No comments:

Post a Comment